Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Fort Dodge IA Child Support and Social Service Office

Fort Dodge IA Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Fort Dodge Child Support Recovery Unit
330 1st Ave N
Fort Dodge, IA 50501-3718

Counties: Calhoun, Hamilton, Humboldt, Pocahontas, Webster, Wright

The Federal Child Support Program

The Office of Child Support Enforcement

Parents who are willing or unwilling to pay Child Support

The Administration for Children & Families (ACF)

Child Abuse & Neglect Programs

Child Welfare Service Programs

Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) supports program

Do you have a Question about Child Support?

Child moved into our house, should dad still pay the mother child support

Case stuck in the jurisdiction. whats the best thing for me?

My son has 3 children from a first marriage, he needs help

How much child support does he have to pay if he makes $16 dollars an hour?

I need 2012 reward letter sent to me

Can her dad put me on child support and take my daughter?

She told him to leave – after the child was born, divorced, he had to pay

Will his disability be garnished automatically for past child support?

Your office got my income tax refund of $1192 for back child support.

Hi I have been trying to find out about my Child Support case.

file a petition to terminate the arrears and child support order

My Child support payments went to the wrong person.

State Child Support Offices

AL   AK   AZ   AR   CA   CO   CT   DC   DE   FL   GA   HI   ID   IL   IN   IA   KS   KY   LA   ME   MD   MA   MI   MN   MS   MO   MT   NE   NV   NH   NJ   NM   NY   NC   ND   OH   OK   OR   PA   RI   SC   SD   TN   TX   UT   VT   VA   WA   WV   WI   WY

DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office. 


What does the child support agency need to know?

Where do I apply for help in obtaining child support?

How does the non-paying parent know if state tax refund will be taken?

Can past-due child support be taken from the state income tax refund?

Will location and enforcement services cost more if out of state

Can’t find noncustodial parent, does it mean I can’t get cash assistance?

I don’t have any way to support my baby, her father is dangerous

My children and I need money now. noncustodial parent left us ten years ago.

My income has changed, can my order be revised?

Is there a child support application fee?

What documents do I need to bring to the child support office?

I tried to get a passport was denied it because of child support