Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Carrollton AL Child Support and Enforcement Office

401 Tuscaloosa Avenue
Carrollton, AL 35447

Child Support Office Directions From Down Town Carrollton, AL

Head northeast toward Tuscaloosa St
Take the 3rd right onto Columbus St/Tuscaloosa St
Destination will be on the left

Carrollton AL Child Support Office Phone Numbers

Child Support Information (205) 367-1500
Family and Children’s Services (205) 367-1500
Carrollton Child Support Office FAX Main number (205) 367-1517
Child & Family Food Assistance Office – FAX (205) 367-1511
Food Assistance Office -Voice (205) 367-1510
Carrollton AL Child Support Office Main Number (205) 367-1500
TANF or JOBS Information (205) 367-1500
Carrollton AL Child Support Office Hours: 7:30 am until 4:00 pm

Carrollton AL Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Street Address
401 Tuscaloosa Avenue
Carrollton, AL 35447
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 31
Carrollton, AL 35447

Leave a reply

359 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. Who should I contact if I had a $700 money order stolen and cashed? Money gram didn’t help at all after saying they would tell me who and where it was cashed if I paid $18 fee for photo copy of money order.I mailed it at the post office but cs claim they ain’t seen it.So post office or cs ppl did it

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.

There is no custom code to display.