Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Linden AL Child Support and Enforcement Office

701 South Shiloh Street
Linden, AL 36748

Child Support Office Directions From Down Town Linden

Head east on Coats Ave toward S Main St
Take the 2nd right onto Shiloh St
Destination will be on the left

Linden AL Child Support Office phone numbers

Child Support Information (334) 295-2000
Family and Child Services (334) 295-2000
Linden Child Support Office FAX (334) 295-2002
Food Assistance Information (334) 295-2000
Linden Child Support Office Main Number (334) 295-2000
TANF or JOBS Information (334) 295-2000
Linden Child Support Office Hours: 7:30 am until 4:30 pm

Linden AL Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Street Address
701 South Shiloh Street
Linden, AL 36748
Mailing Address
PO Box 480909
Linden, AL 36748-0909

318 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. I can’t find anywhere to report unfit conditions for 4 children. I’m a landlord and the family at 523 N Kelkar Holdenville OK has a meth using husband in and out jail. The premises are so filthy insurance agent dropped coverage because they wouldn’t clean up. I’m the landlord and had a inspection for court proceedings. It’s not sanitary. A newly remodeled house is destroyed, signs of drug use on the counter. If there’s anything that can be done thank you.

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.

There is no custom code to display.