Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Troy AL Child Support and Enforcement Office

717 South Three Notch Street
Troy, AL 36081

Child Support Office Directions From Down Town Troy, AL
Head south on Industrial Rd toward E Walnut St
Turn right onto E Walnut St
Take the 1st left onto N Market St
Take the 1st right onto Elm St
Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto S 3 Notch St

Troy AL Child Support Office phone Numbers

Troy After Hours Emergencies  
Brundidge Police (334) 735-3333
Child Support Information (334) 807-6120
Family Children Services (334) 807-6120
FAX (334) 807-6171
Child & Family Food Assistance Information (334) 807-6120
Imminent Danger Dial 911
Pike County Sheriff (334) 566-4347
Troy Police – Child & Family Emergency (334) 566-0500
Troy Child Support Office Hours: 8:00 am until 4:30 pm 

Troy AL Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Street Address
717 South Three Notch Street
Troy, AL 36081
Mailing Address
717 South Three Notch Street
Troy, AL 36081

Leave a reply

358 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. I knw this is not an easy job especially on the heart. Those of us who are calling to reach someone would whole heartedly appreciate it if calls were answered & returned in a timely manner. We are expected, demanded & then condemned for not being “timely” in business matters with this office. “You” too should honor the same code put forth.


Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.

There is no custom code to display.