Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Crescent City CA Child Support and Enforcement Office

983 3rd Street
Crescent City, CA 95531
Phone: 1-866-901-3212

Child Support Office Directions From Down Town Crescent City

Head southeast on G St toward 8th St
0.3 mi
Turn left onto 3rd St

Crescent City CA Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Customer Connect 1-866-901-3212

Del Norte County Department of Child Support Services

983 3rd Street
Crescent City, CA 95531

My experience at Crescent City CA Food Stamp Office – Corey: The office was rude and never told me about all the paper work I needed to fill out and have yet to push my paper work to let me get approved its been over a month and still no EBT I called my case worker and she refused to answer my calls this is the first time I have ever applied for food stamps here in the state of California

289 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. Child support usually ends when the child reaches age 18 or age of majority” refers to the legal age established under your state law. You may have over paid on your child support – depending on your state. If your state age of majority is 21 then you would not have overpaid. Visit Child Support Termination Procedures By State for information on how to terminate your child support obligation.

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.

There is no custom code to display.