Jackson CA Child Support and Enforcement Office

639 New York Ranch Road
Jackson, CA 95642
Phone: 1-866-901-3212

Child Support Office Directions From Down Town Jackson, CA
Head southeast on N Main St toward Water St
272 ft
N Main St turns left and becomes Water St
0.2 mi
Continue onto Court St
0.2 mi
Turn left onto New York Ranch Rd
Destination will be on the left

Jackson CA Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Customer Connect 1-866-901-3212

Amador County Central Sierra Child Support Agency

639 New York Ranch Road
Jackson, CA 95642

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *