Visalia CA Child Support and Enforcement Office

8040 West Doe Avenue
Visalia, CA 93291
Phone: 1-866-901-3212

Child Support Office Directions From Down Town Visalia, CA
Get on CA-198 W from W Mineral King Ave
Follow CA-198 W to N Shirk Rd.
Take the Shirk Rd exit from CA-198 W
Continue on N Shirk Rd. Drive to W Doe Ave
Turn right onto N Shirk Rd
Turn left onto W Doe Ave

Visalia CA Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Customer Connect 1-866-901-3212

Tulare County Department of Child Support Services, Visalia Office

8040 West Doe Avenue
Visalia, CA 93291–9721

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *