Can I have the income withholding applied to my existing child support order?

child_support_personQ) Can I have the income withholding applied to my existing child support order?

A) Yes. You can apply for the income withholding through your local child support office or your attorney. Though there are limits on how much of a person’s check can be withheld, income withholding can be used for both ongoing support and arrearages. Ask the child support agency how this can be done.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *