Can’t find noncustodial parent, does it mean I can’t get cash assistance?

Q) If the child support office can’t find the noncustodial parent, does that mean I can’t get cash assistance?

A) No. You can get assistance from the TANF program if you are trying to help find the noncustodial parent. Your state, local, or tribal child support agency will tell you what information they will need you to provide to get assistance.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *