Child support of Florida says i owe over 6,000 in child support, that’s incorrect i have my paystubs to prove

Q) hello, child support of Florida says i owe over 6,000 in child support but that’s incorrect i have my paystubs to prove that but they want to suspend my license, I cant get in touch with anyone from child support to have them correct this mistake which happens every year around tax time like someone isn’t doing there job. It’s a shame you have to suffer when your paying the child support because someone on that end is not getting the right information please anyone from child support please help.

A) I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your child support case in Florida. It can be frustrating when you believe there is an error in the amount owed and are unable to get in touch with someone to help.

One option you could try is contacting the Florida Department of Revenue, which oversees the Child Support Program in Florida. You can find their contact information on their website or by calling 1-800-622-5437.

Another option is to seek the assistance of a lawyer who specializes in child support cases. They may be able to help you navigate the system and get the issue resolved.

It’s important to keep in mind that failing to pay child support can result in serious consequences, such as suspension of your driver’s license, garnishment of wages, or even arrest. So, it’s important to address the issue as soon as possible.

I hope this information helps and that you’re able to get the issue resolved soon.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *