Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Golden CO Child Support and Enforcement Office

3500 Illinois St., Suite 1300, 
Golden, CO 80401
Local Phone: (303)271-4300

Child Support Office Directions From Down Town Golden, CO
Head southwest on 12th St toward Washington Ave
Take 6th Ave to Jefferson County Pkwy
Continue on Jefferson County Pkwy to your destination
Turn left onto Jefferson County Pkwy
Take the 1st left onto Illinois St
Turn left
Turn right
Destination will be on the left

Golden CO Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

CLEAR CREEK Child Support and Enforcement
3500 Illinois St., Suite 1300, (Jefferson County)
Golden, CO 80401
Local Phone: (303)271-4300

Fax Number: (303)271-4091
Hours : 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM

318 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. I can’t find anywhere to report unfit conditions for 4 children. I’m a landlord and the family at 523 N Kelkar Holdenville OK has a meth using husband in and out jail. The premises are so filthy insurance agent dropped coverage because they wouldn’t clean up. I’m the landlord and had a inspection for court proceedings. It’s not sanitary. A newly remodeled house is destroyed, signs of drug use on the counter. If there’s anything that can be done thank you.

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.

There is no custom code to display.