New Haven CT Child Support and Social Service Office

50 Humphrey Street
New Haven, CT 06513
Phone: (203) 974-8000

Child Support Office Directions From Down Town New Haven, CT
Take Elm St and Orange St to James St. Take exit 5 from I-91 N
Head northeast on College St toward Phelps Gate
Turn right onto Elm St
Turn left onto Orange St
Turn right onto Trumbull St
Slight left onto the ramp to I-91 N
Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-91 N/Hartford and merge onto I-91 N
Take exit 5 for US-5/State St toward Fair Haven

New Haven CT Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Department of Social Services – New Haven
Address – 50 Humphrey Street, New Haven, CT 06513

General Information: (203) 974-8000
Towns Served: Ansonia, Bethany, Branford, Derby, East Haven, Hamden,  Milford, New Haven, North Branford, North Haven, Orange, Seymour, Shelton, Wallingford, West Haven, Woodbridge 


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *