Orange Park FL Child Support and Social Service Office

1845 Town Center Blvd. Ste. # 215
Orange Park, FL 32003
Phone: 1-800-622-5437

Child Support Office Directions From Down Town Orange Park, FL
Head south on Plainfield Ave toward Kingsley Ave
Take the 1st left onto Kingsley Ave
Turn right onto FL-15 S/U.S. 17 S/Park Ave
Continue to follow FL-15 S/U.S. 17 S
Turn right onto Doctors Inlet Rd
Turn left onto Town Center Blvd
Turn left
Destination will be on the right

Orange Park FL Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Clay 1845 Town Center Blvd. Ste. # 215, Orange Park, FL 32003-3359

Services Provided:
Proving paternity
Getting child support orders
Enforcing child support orders
Changing child support orders

Customer Service
(all counties except Miami-Dade) 


7:30 AM-6:00 PM EST Monday-Friday

Florida Relay Service-711
1-800-955-8771 (TTY)

The State of Florida Child Support Disbursement Unit
1-877-769-02518:00 AM-6:00 PM EST Monday-Friday 

Miami-Dade County

8:00 AM-5:00 PM EST


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *