Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Elberton GA Child Support and Social Service Office

Elberton GA Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Division Of Child Support Services NORTHERN (224)
11 Seaboard Street
Elberton, GA 30635-6400
Phone: 1-877-GA DHS GO (1-877-423-4746)
Fax: 706-213-2064
Serves the following counties:
Elbert, Franklin, Hart, Madison, Oglethorpe
Proving child paternity
Getting child support orders
Enforcing child support orders
Changing child support orders
Child access and visitation

2 Responses to Elberton GA Child Support and Social Service Office

  1. If your Drivers License has been suspended because of Child Support Arrears the way to have your license reinstated is to catch up on your child support payments. Once you’ve done that, contact your Division of Child Support Services and prove that you are up to date on your payments. Once the DCSS confirms that you are no longer in arrears, your license will be reinstated.

Leave a reply

359 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. I have been trying to contact Mary heppler for a long time now. I still have not heard from her after a lot of emails and phone calls and messages left from me. I over payed child support for 8 months . It has been over a year and they still have not given me any solutions as to how to get my money back. I would like to be contacted by somebody that can get me some answers . Please contact me . Juan Ramirez (423)7*****0 jr****z@wak***

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.


There is no custom code to display.