My experience at Hurricane Shoals GA Child Support office – Alicia

Your Name (Can be Anonymous): Alicia T….
Your Experience: I need help. My ex-husband wont pay his complete child support and I need help recovering it. I call but no one picks up and if they do a recording greets you and you wait and wait. Have someone call me at 404.***.4697 Alicia T…..
My three kids are dependent on this financial support.

Alicia t*******
Your Child Support Office City: Child Support Recovery-Hurricane Shoals Gwinnett County
Your Child Support Office State: Ga
Your Wait Time: I am still waiting……

Time: June 18, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *