Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Rock Springs GA Child Support and Social Service Office

Rock Springs GA Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Division Of Child Support Services LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN (324)
10056 North Hwy 27
Rock Springs GA 30739
Phone: 1-877-GA DHS GO (1-877-423-4746)
Fax: 706-375-0700
Serves the following counties: Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, Walker
Proving child paternity
Getting child support orders
Enforcing child support orders
Changing child support orders
Child access and visitation

My experience at Rock Springs GA Child Support office – johnOn hold for 1 hour, no one ever picked up…

My experience at Rock Springs GA Child Support office – Upset person: There direct line never picks up.  They never answer e-mails and never return phone calls.  They perfer you to make a appt to see anyone but you can’t get them on the phone.  You have to call the 1800 office and then they help you so far but usually suggest to go to the office.

Leave a reply

359 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. Who should I contact if I had a $700 money order stolen and cashed? Money gram didn’t help at all after saying they would tell me who and where it was cashed if I paid $18 fee for photo copy of money order.I mailed it at the post office but cs claim they ain’t seen it.So post office or cs ppl did it

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.


There is no custom code to display.