Q) How can we get a child support order review to have it modified? Financial’s changed for both parties
A) If your financial situation has changed it is possible that your child support order could be change to match your change of income. If you are unemployed and have no source of income when your child support office reviews your child support order, they may calculate a modified child support amount that considers your new financial situation.
How to Request A Review Of Your Child Support Order.
- Fill out your court forms.
- Have your forms reviewed.
- Make at least 2 copies of all your forms.
- File your forms with the court clerk.
- Get your court date.
- Serve your papers on the other parent.
- File your proof of service.