I need help but I don’t have a phone because it was taken

A) If you do not have access to a phone, there are alternative ways to get help with your child support issue:

  1. In-person Visit: You can visit your local child support office in person to ask for assistance. You can find the nearest office by searching online or contacting your state’s child support agency.
  2. Write a letter: You can write a letter to your local child support office and send it via mail. Be sure to include your full name, address, and case number (if you have one) in the letter to ensure that it can be properly routed to the right person.
  3. Online Resources: Many child support agencies have websites with information and resources available to assist you. You can also search online for answers to your specific questions.
  4. Community Resources: You can also reach out to community organizations, such as legal aid societies or family service organizations, for assistance.

It’s important to note that the availability of resources may vary depending on your location, so it may be helpful to reach out to multiple sources for assistance.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *