Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Belleville IL Child Support and Social Service Office

Belleville IL Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Belleville Region

1220 Centreville, Suite 103
Belleville, Illinois 62220-1601
Counties served: Madison, St. Clair

Child Support ServicesEstablishment of child support obligations
paternity establishment
child support enforcement
alter child support orders
Customer Service Center:1-800-447-4278(TTY: 1-800-526-5812)

My experience at Belleville IL Child Support office -Druse: I have tried dozens of times to call the 800 number and I can never get through.  I am so upset because I have a serious issue!!  Why can I not get through????????? Please help!

My experience at Belleville IL Child Support office – Anon: My experience was not very good. I missed a phone call from a representative at this office. I tried to call her back five minutes after the call and was repeatedly put on hold then disconnected. I called back the final time and waited for twenty minutes…..

My experience at Belleville IL Child Support office – Anonymous: The officers at the office are rude,they don’t tell you anything about your case. And also it’s been 3 12 months and I haven’t heard anything from them.

Leave a reply

358 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. I knw this is not an easy job especially on the heart. Those of us who are calling to reach someone would whole heartedly appreciate it if calls were answered & returned in a timely manner. We are expected, demanded & then condemned for not being “timely” in business matters with this office. “You” too should honor the same code put forth.


Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.

There is no custom code to display.