Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Michigan City IN Child Support and Social Service Office


IV-D Child Support Prosecutor
300 W. Washington Street, Suite 10
Michigan City, IN  46360

Telephone Number:  (219) 874-5611
Fax Number:  (219) 873-7000

County Clerk:
300 W. Washington Street, Suite 106
Michigan City, IN  46360

Telephone Number:  (219) 874-5611 ext 7728
Fax Number:  (219) 873-7028

813 Lincoln Way, Suite 105
Laporte, IN  46350

Telephone Number:  (219) 326-6808
Fax Number:  (219) 326-6626

Kidsline:  (317) 233-5437 or (800) 840-8757  

Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline:  (800) 800-5556

Michigan City IN Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Leave a reply

355 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. I do not know who the heavy black lady is in the office that works up in the Stuttgart office, but she is horrible! She is so rude and acts like it annoys the mess out of her to have to answer any questions at all. I don’t know why they would have such an awful troll answering the phones up there. It’s bad enough that the other parent is not doing what they need to do to help with the responsibilities that they should be. And to have to deal with her when you are trying to get her and her stank attitude is just about too much. I’m almost positive that I’m not the only one who has had to deal with her negativity when they called in, I can’t be!

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.

There is no custom code to display.