I’ve been trying to get my driver license renewed, how you guys expect me to pay child support

Q) I’ve been trying to get my driver license renewed from you guys and I don’t know how you guys expect me to pay child support when you guys take my license away, so I’ve been doing my homework and going through father right and told there’s a law that past last year that child support people aren’t not supposed to take your license away so want my License back.This bill lengthens the time before which a licensing board, including the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) may suspend or revoke the license of a person for owing overdue child or family support, from 30 to 180 days; and provides that the Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) shall not transmit to the DMV for license revocation the name of any support obligator whose income is at or below 60 percent of the county’s median income, as defined.

A) It sounds like you may be experiencing difficulty renewing your driver’s license due to unpaid child support. I understand this can be frustrating, but it’s important to remember that child support is a legal obligation that must be fulfilled.

If you believe there has been a mistake or error in your child support case, you should contact the child support agency handling your case and explain the situation. They may be able to provide you with information on how to resolve the issue and renew your driver’s license.

You mentioned a law that was passed last year regarding licensing boards and overdue child or family support. It may be helpful for you to research this law further and consult with an attorney or legal expert to determine how it applies to your situation.

Again, I’m sorry that I cannot directly assist you with renewing your driver’s license, but I hope this information is helpful.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *