Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Grenada MS Child Support and Social Service Office

Grenada MS Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Grenada County DHS
1241 Fairground Road, Suite D
Grenada, MS 38901
Mailing Address:
P. O. Box 1638
Grenada, MS 38901
Phone (662) 226-1990
Fax (662) 226-1432

Counties Represented:
Carroll, Grenada, Leflore, Montgomery, Panola, Quitman, Tallahatchie, Tate, Tunica and Yalobusha

My experience at Grenada MS Child Support office – Mary: Have left a couple of messages and never get return phone calls or letters. The office deems you as not cooperating with child support and then you are sanctioned. They make it impossible to cooperate because they will not communicate in response as requested.

282 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. Kern county child support sucks ass! I lived in Sacramento county and they took care of business but here they give me the run around and lame excuses. He is $64000 behind, put $8000 of dental work into his mouth, gone on $250 deep sea fishing trips, kayaking in the channel islands and has a 401k and they wont touch him.He cries that he is one of the 33 million who is “going through it” w the pandemic.. if thats “going through it” then I want to go through that!! Now Im writing my local officials. This has ran its course.

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.


There is no custom code to display.