Columbia MO Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs. These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.
|1500 Vandiver Dr.
paternity/establishment/modification issues (573) 882-9950
support order/enforcement (866) 313-9960
Fax: (573) 882-9657
Child Support office correspondence
Family Support Division
PO Box 6790
Jefferson City MO 65102-6790
Services at this office
- child support payments?
- apply for child support services?
- report child neglect or abuse?
- report changes and check benefits?
- become an adoptive/foster parent?
- access services for the blind?
- find medical coverage?
- access food stamps?
- report school violence?
- report fraud?
- find a provider?
- complete online childcare invoicing?
- send or open encrypted email?