Claremont NH Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs. These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.
New Hampshire Nevada Child Support and Social Service Office
Claremont District Office & NH Employment Program
17 Water Street, Suite 301
Claremont, NH 03743
(603) 542-9544; (800) 982-1001
TDD Access Relay: (800) 735-2964
Fax: (603) 542-2367
- From I-89 North
- Travel I-89 North to Exit 12.
- Turn left off exit ramp onto NH 11 West to Claremont.
- In Claremont, continue through seven sets of lights.
- At next set of lights, turn right onto Water Street.
- On Water Street there’s an old building on the right with several flags.
- The office is on the 3rd floor of that building.