Conway NH Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs. These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.
New Hampshire Nevada Child Support and Social Service Office
Conway District Office & NH Employment Program
73 Hobbs Street
Conway, NH 03818
(603) 447-3841; (800) 552-4628
TDD Access Relay: (800) 735-2964
Fax: (603) 447-1988
- From I-93 South
- Travel I-93 South to Exit 23, turn onto NH Route 104 East.
- Follow NH Route 104 East to the traffic lights (approx. 8 miles).
- Turn left onto NH Route 3 (Hart’s Turkey Farm is on the right).
- Follow NH Route 3 to next set of traffic lights in Meredith.
- Turn right onto NH Route 25 East.
- At the end of NH Route 25 (approx. 24 miles), turn left onto NH Route 16.
- Continue North approx. 12 miles until reaching Conway.
- Cross railroad tracks and turn right onto West Main Street.
- Continue and turn left onto Hobbs Street.
- Yield House is a large green and beige building on the left.
- The office is on the second floor of this building.