Nashua NH Child Support and Social Service Office

Nashua NH Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

New Hampshire Nevada Child Support and Social Service Office

Southern District Office & NH Employment Program
3 Pine Street Extension, Suite Q
Nashua, NH 03060
(603) 883-7726; (800) 852-0632
TDD Access Relay: (800) 735-2964
Fax: (603) 883-2064
  • From I-93
    1. Travel I-93 to I-293 South.
    2. Continue onto Frederick E Everett Turnpike.
    3. Continue onto US-3 South.
    4. Take exit 5 to merge onto NH-111 E/W Hollis St toward Nashua.
    5. Continue straight onto Kinsley St.
    6. Turn left at Pine St.
    7. Follow Pine St. to Stop sign at Central St.
    8. Cross Central St.
    9. Turn left into mill area, across from Clocktower Place.
    10. Follow drive around left 180 degrees.
    11. Follow drive around right.
    12. District Office is last two story building on right.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *