Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Portsmouth NH Child Support and Social Service Office

Portsmouth NH Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

New Hampshire Nevada Child Support and Social Service Office

Seacoast District Office & NH Employment Program
50 International Drive
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603) 433-8300; (800) 821-0326
TDD Access Relay: (800) 735-2964
Fax: (603) 431-0731
  • From I-93 and Route 101
    1. Head southeast on I-93 South.
    2. Take exit 7 to merge onto NH-101 E toward Seacoast/Portsmouth.
    3. Take the exit onto I-95 N toward Portsmouth.
    4. Take exit 4 on the left to merge onto NH-16 N/US-4 W toward White Mts.
    5. Take exit 1 for Gosling Road toward Pease International Tradeport.
    6. Turn left at Gosling Road.
    7. Continue onto Newington St/Pease Blvd.
    8. Turn left at International Drive.
    9. District Office is on the right.

289 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. Child support usually ends when the child reaches age 18 or age of majority” refers to the legal age established under your state law. You may have over paid on your child support – depending on your state. If your state age of majority is 21 then you would not have overpaid. Visit Child Support Termination Procedures By State for information on how to terminate your child support obligation.

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.

There is no custom code to display.