Child Support Enforcement Agency
345 Oak Hill Ave.
Youngstown, OH 44501-0600
Phone/Ext: 330-740-2600 ext. 8615, 800-528-9511
Mail to P.O. Box 600,
Fax: 330-740-2523, 330-740-2617 TTY/TTD: 330-884-6180
Hours: 7:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m Other hours by appointment
Youngstown OH Child Support and Social Service Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Most Child Support/Social Service offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand that there are many families in need in this economy. So a lot of people may be at the Child Support/Social Service office with questions or concerns.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Child Support/Social Service office, if you are late you may have to wait a while. The best way to avoid the long lines at the Child Support/Social Service office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for child support or any Social Service benefits, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in the Child Support/Social Service office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Child Support/Social Service office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Child Support/Social Service office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Find more Ohio Child Support and Social Service Office Locations near Youngstown OH