I pay child support every month…she does drugs, and have different guys

child_support_personQ) What do I need to do because my kids mom is having our kids living with her friends and sometimes parent’s house, and have other people claiming our kids on their tax refund, and splitting the money…I pay child support every month…she does drugs, and have different guys coming in and out of the places where she stays, remind you we have 2 daughters, I’m most worried about…she’s leaves them home for days at at time, and that’s been going on for years, I just need to know what to do…

A) If you have concerns about the welfare of your children and suspect that they are not being properly cared for by their mother, you may want to consider contacting the appropriate authorities in your area, such as Child Protective Services. They can investigate the situation and ensure that your children are safe and properly cared for.

In terms of the tax issue, if you believe that someone else is claiming your children on their tax returns, you can report this to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). You can contact the IRS by calling their toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 or by visiting their website. It is important to note that claiming a child as a dependent on a tax return requires the consent of the custodial parent, unless the non-custodial parent has been granted the right to claim the child through a court order.

One Comment

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *