Home About Us Child Support Answers RSS Feed | Finding Parent Establishing Paternity Establishing Order Collecting Payments Where the money goes Child Support Calculator ASK YOUR QUESTION Job Openings Near You Get Life Insurance For You And Your Child | Get Dental Insurance
Rapid City SD Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs. These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.
510 N. Cambell
PO Box 2440
Rapid City, SD 57709-2440
Phone: 605-394-2525 or
Establish a new order
Modify an existing order
Child Support Enforcement Collect support payments Send child support to parent
Rapid City SD Child Support and Social Service Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Most Child Support/Social Service offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand that there are many families in need in this economy. So a lot of people may be at the Child Support/Social Service office with questions or concerns.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Child Support/Social Service office, if you are late you may have to wait a while. The best way to avoid the long lines at the Child Support/Social Service office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for child support or any Social Service benefits, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in the Child Support/Social Service office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Child Support/Social Service office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Child Support/Social Service office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Find more South Dakota Child Support and Social Service Office Locations near Rapid City SD