You guys are double dipping into me on child support

Q) I just recently got a second job to make ends meet and you guys are taking more child support out you guys are double dipping into me and that’s not fair you guys need to stop and you need to call me ASAP

A) If you believe that you are being unfairly charged for child support, it is important to take action to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

You can contact the child support enforcement agency in your state to inquire about the charges and request an explanation. They can provide you with information on the specific calculations used to determine the amount of child support you are required to pay, and can also assist with correcting any errors or over payments.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue with the child support agency, you may consider seeking the assistance of an attorney. They can help you understand your rights and obligations, and can represent you in negotiations or court proceedings if necessary.

It is important to address any concerns or issues with your child support obligation as soon as they arise, in order to ensure that you are paying the correct amount and to avoid any potential legal consequences.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *