Where do I apply for help in obtaining child support?

child_support_personQ) Where do I apply for help in obtaining child support?

A) You can apply for help in obtaining child support at your local child support agency. You can find the contact information for your state’s child support agency through the website of the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE), which is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The website also provides additional information and resources on child support, including how to apply for services and FAQs. Here is the link to the website: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/css/resource/frequently-asked-questions-on-applying-for-child-support-services

Again: You can apply through the state, local, or tribal child support office. Usually, applying to your local child support agency is most effective; however, you have the right to apply to another tribunal if that will result in more efficient service. The telephone numbers for state child support agencies can be found in telephone directories, usually under the state or county social services agency or on the state’s child support website.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *