Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Marietta GA Child Support and Social Service Office

Marietta GA Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Division Of Child Support Services Cobb  (330)
590 Commerce Park Drive Suite 112
Marietta, GA 30060-2738
Phone: 1-877-GA DHS GO (1-877-423-4746)
Fax: 770-528-3507
In state cases only 
Division Of Child Support Services Cobb UIFSA (350)
District Attorney’s Office
Child Support Division
10 E Park Square – Suite 402
Marietta, GA 30090-9620
Phone: 1-877-GA DHS GO (1-877-423-4746)
Fax: 770-528-2436
Interstate cases only 
Proving child paternity
Getting child support orders
Enforcing child support orders
Changing child support orders
Child access and visitation

My experience at Marietta GA Child Support office – Curtis: My experiences in the Marietta ,GA office have been very frustrating. Most times that I either goin to the office or call, the “System is DOWN”. Why is the system broken so often?………….

282 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. Kern county child support sucks ass! I lived in Sacramento county and they took care of business but here they give me the run around and lame excuses. He is $64000 behind, put $8000 of dental work into his mouth, gone on $250 deep sea fishing trips, kayaking in the channel islands and has a 401k and they wont touch him.He cries that he is one of the 33 million who is “going through it” w the pandemic.. if thats “going through it” then I want to go through that!! Now Im writing my local officials. This has ran its course.

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.


There is no custom code to display.