I was needing to check to see what going on with the child support I was receiving but now I haven’t received any

If you haven’t received your child support payment, there are a few steps you can take to address the issue:

Check with your bank: If you have direct deposit, you should first check with your bank to see if the payment has been deposited into your account. If the bank does not have a record of the deposit, you will need to contact the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) to have the payment researched.

Allow for mail delivery time: If you normally receive your child support checks by mail, it’s important to note that time frames for mail delivery can vary. You should allow 14 calendar days after the check was mailed before reporting it as missing.

Update your address: If you have recently moved, it is crucial to notify OCSE immediately. Child support checks are not forwarded by the Post Office due to security reasons.

Contact the Way2Go call center: If you are using a debit card provided by the Department of Revenue (DOR) to receive child support payments and your card is expired or you haven’t received a replacement, you should contact the Way2Go call center for assistance

Contact the Child Support Services Division (CSSD): CSSD is dedicated to establishing parentage and obtaining child support. They can provide assistance and information regarding child support payments. You may not need to visit their office in person, as they offer services over the phone and online

Contact your local child support office: If you have specific questions or concerns about your child support payments, it is recommended to contact your local child support office. They can provide guidance and support in resolving any issues you may be experiencing.

Remember, it’s important to reach out to the appropriate authorities and provide them with any necessary information to help resolve the issue.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *