Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

New Mexico Child Support Offices

New Mexico Child Support and Social Service Offices enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability and self sufficiency while reducing the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children. These child support social services are available to all parents who need them.

New Mexico Child Support Enforcement Division
Inside New Mexico (800) 288-7207 | Out New Mexico (800) 585-7631

1800 East 30th St.
Las Cruces
653 Utah Ave
1010 18th ST NW
Las Vegas
2536 Ridge Runner Rd
145 Roy Road
Santa Fe
39-A Plaza La Prensa
2732 N Wilshire Blvd
Old Post Office

Hwy 666, Space #5

Window Rock
Building #W008-104 
3316 North Main St
Silver City 
3088 32 Street By-Pass
910 E. Pear
Los Lunas
445 Camino Del Rey
Rio Rancho
4363 Jager Drive
2120 North Alto
2000 Juniper Drive 
2918 E Highway 66


282 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. Kern county child support sucks ass! I lived in Sacramento county and they took care of business but here they give me the run around and lame excuses. He is $64000 behind, put $8000 of dental work into his mouth, gone on $250 deep sea fishing trips, kayaking in the channel islands and has a 401k and they wont touch him.He cries that he is one of the 33 million who is “going through it” w the pandemic.. if thats “going through it” then I want to go through that!! Now Im writing my local officials. This has ran its course.

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.

There is no custom code to display.