Wondering the status of my case. Have not received child support in 3 months.

Q) I was wondering the status of my case. I have not received child support in almost 3 months. I had turned in paperwork to have my case reviewed to the Mercer County Child Support Office and they sent it to my case worker which is through you. I have called several times. One phone call I was informed that I should be getting a packet in the mail. Also, the father was being sent delinquent paperwork but he lives in Pennsylvania. I have left several messages as well.

A) I don’t have access to specific case information or records. I suggest contacting your local child support office or your case worker directly to inquire about the status of your case. You can ask for updates on any paperwork you’ve submitted and find out what actions are being taken to resolve the issue with the missing child support payments. They should be able to provide you with more information about the next steps you can take to address the issue.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *