Carroll and Decatur County (Satellite Office)
Child Support Office
100 Court Square
P.O. Box 99
Huntingdon, TN 38344
Phone: (731) 986-2233
Huntingdon TN Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs. These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.
Huntingdon TN Child Support and Social Service Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Most Child Support/Social Service offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand that there are many families in need in this economy. So a lot of people may be at the Child Support/Social Service office with questions or concerns.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Child Support/Social Service office, if you are late you may have to wait a while. The best way to avoid the long lines at the Child Support/Social Service office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for child support or any Social Service benefits, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in the Child Support/Social Service office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Child Support/Social Service office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Child Support/Social Service office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Find more Tennessee Child Support and Social Service Office Locations near Huntingdon TN
My experience at Huntingdon TN Child Support office – Barbara: I have been trying to get the NCP into court for 10 years! He owes as of today 27,916.40. I got him into court Finally in 2013 after I contacted the Mayor and The DA. they just now in DEC 2015 decided to issue papers to have him serve 90 days inn Jail. So the support office says……..