I tried to get a passport was denied it because of child support

child_support_personQ) I tried to get a passport for a business trip abroad. The State Department denied it because of child support. I don’t know which state said I owe child support.

A) If you do not know which state certified your case, or if you have never owed back child support, check the list provided with the Department of State denial letter for the contact information it gives for the state where you currently live. If you don’t have the list, staff in the state child support agency can check with the federal Office of Child Support Enforcement to see which state certified the case and can get you contact information for resolving any problem.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *