A) I understand that you’re having trouble logging into your Tallahassee FL Child Support case. Here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure you’re using the correct username and password. You can find your username and password on the paperwork you received when you opened your case.
- If you’re still having trouble logging in, try resetting your password. You can reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
- If you’ve reset your password and you’re still having trouble logging in, contact the Florida Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) at 1-877-769-0251. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue.
Here are some additional tips for logging into your Tallahassee FL Child Support case:
- Make sure you’re using a secure internet connection.
- Avoid using public computers to log into your account.
- Keep your username and password confidential.
- Change your password regularly.
I hope this helps!