Hi I have been trying to find out about my Child Support case.

child_support_personQ) Hi I have been trying to find out about my Child Support case that was opened in 11/2013. i have not been contacted yet, so can someone please contact me with some information on my case. Not getting any good feedback from the office in fort pierce, Fl. I do believe that I am getting the run a round. Waiting on a response. (772) 4*0-*****
Thank you

A) If you have questions about your Child Support case, you can contact your local Child Support Enforcement Agency. You can typically find their contact information online or by calling your state’s Department of Health and Human Services.

You can also log into your state’s child support website to check the status of your case and payments. If you don’t have an account, you can create one using your personal information and case details. This will allow you to access your payment history, see your current balance, and update your personal information.

If you’re still having trouble, you can contact the national Child Support hotline at 1-800-­332-­6347 for additional assistance.

Please be aware that all states handles their child support cases differently. You will need to contact you local child support office to enquirer about the status of your case.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *