I have a case with Klamath Falls child support. my son is 18. I called a long time ago for you to stop collecting child support for him but you guys took my Ex taxes this year. Please stop collecting it from him.

A) I understand that you are concerned about your son’s child support payments. I can help you with this.

In Oregon, child support payments are typically terminated when the child turns 18, unless the child is attending school full-time and making satisfactory academic progress. If your son is not attending school full-time, then child support payments should be terminated.

You mentioned that you called Klamath Falls child support a long time ago to ask them to stop collecting child support from your son. However, it is possible that your request was not processed correctly. I recommend that you call Klamath Falls child support again and speak to a caseworker. Explain that your son is 18 and is not attending school full-time. Ask the caseworker to terminate the child support payments.

You can also contact the Oregon Department of Justice Child Support Program. They can help you with your case and make sure that the child support payments are stopped.

Here is the contact information for Klamath Falls child support:

  • Phone: (541) 883-5400
  • Website: https://www.doj.state.or.us/child-support/

Here is the contact information for the Oregon Department of Justice Child Support Program:

  • Phone: (800) 850-0228
  • Website: https://www.doj.state.or.us/child-support/

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *