Child Support Payments have been made to the Clerk of Courts office…

child_support_personQ) Child Support Payments have been made to the Clerk of Courts office in my county and according to the clerk of courts case information page with the check number provided but the 877-769-0251 number does not advise they have been paid??????? There has been $1257.00 paid and it is not showing up! why? This needs to be retified as the state is saying I am in arrears and I am not. Payments reflect up to date. Please look into this matter. Thank you

A) I recommend that you visit your state child support office and speak with a representative. Bring with you your documents confirming the $1257.00 paid to the to the Clerk of Courts office. 

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *