My ex wife lie to the child support and told them I haven’t paid her for two years, what I should I do.

Q) My ex wife lie to the child support and told them I haven’t paid her for two years while my son was staying with me. But she went to the child support and stop it so I could give her the money instead but I did make her open a bank account with the credit union where I transfer money to her account every week but she she manage to lie to them the child support and now they took all my tax return money. After I told them she’s lying about that but they don’t investigate anything what I should I do.

A) If your ex-wife has lied to the child support agency about your child support payments, here are some steps you can take:

  1. Gather evidence: Collect any documentation or proof of payments you have made to your ex-wife, such as bank statements, receipts, or canceled checks. This evidence can help you demonstrate that you have been making your child support payments as required.
  2. Contact the child support agency: Contact the child support agency and provide them with evidence that you have been making your child support payments. You can also explain that your ex-wife has lied about your payments, and provide any additional information you have to support your case.
  3. Consider legal action: If your ex-wife’s false statements have caused you financial harm or damaged your reputation, you may want to consider seeking legal action against her. An attorney can advise you on your options and help you pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
  4. Follow up: Follow up with the child support agency to ensure that they have received your evidence and are taking appropriate action to address the situation. You may need to provide additional information or documentation to support your case.

It’s important to address false statements about child support payments as soon as possible to avoid any negative consequences or penalties. By gathering evidence, contacting the child support agency, considering legal action, and following up as needed, you can protect your rights and ensure that you are meeting your legal obligations.

You can dispute the findings with the court and present evidence of the fact that you did pay her child support in accordance with the support order. You can show evidence of checks paid and cashed. You may need to seek legal representation to assist you in proving your case against your wife.

One Comment

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *