Keene NH Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs. These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.
New Hampshire Nevada Child Support and Social Service Office
Keene District Office & NH Employment Program
809 Court Street
Keene, NH 03431
(603) 357-3510; (800) 624-9700
TDD Access Relay: (800) 735-2964
Fax: (603) 352-2598
- From Everett Turnpike
- Travel Everett Turnpike to Exit 7.
- Turn onto NH Route 101-A towards Milford.
- Continue to NH Route 101 North to Keene.
- At signs for Keene Exits, take 4th Exit (junction NH Routes 9N and 12W)
- Follow NH Route 12 North (Hospital sign).
- Take the Maple Avenue exit.
- At end of exit ramp, turn right and continue to next light.
- At traffic light, bear right, following the Hospital sign.
- Continue .08 mile.
- Office is in a large red building on the left at bottom of hill.