They are taking out extra $240 monthly on back child support not owed.

child_support_personQ) I have contacted the withholding office twice. They are taking out an extra $240 a month on back child support that is not owed. According to my calculations and the State of Illinois calculations. I am ahead more than a month. They tell me I need to appeal. I have and I am not arguing the amount that was owed at the time. That amount has been paid off for months according to the State of Illinois. I can’t get anyone in the withholding office to help me.

A) You may need to look at getting some legal assistance in getting the change you need in your child support withholding amount.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *