Ft. Worth TX Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs. These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.
|2001 Beach Street, Ste. 700
Ft. Worth, TX 76103
Office phone: 800-252-8014
Fax Number : 817-834-7172
|6100 Western Place, Suite 405
Fort Worth, TX 76107-4693
Office phone: 817-731-9811
Fax Number : 817-731-9239
Counties served: Palo Pinto, Parker and Tarrant (by zip code)
Office phone: 817-258-2000
Office phone: 817-926-7197
Ft. Worth TX Child Support and Social Service Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Most Child Support/Social Service offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand that there are many families in need in this economy. So a lot of people may be at the Child Support/Social Service office with questions or concerns.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Child Support/Social Service office, if you are late you may have to wait a while. The best way to avoid the long lines at the Child Support/Social Service office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for child support or any Social Service benefits, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in the Child Support/Social Service office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Child Support/Social Service office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Child Support/Social Service office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Find more Child Support and Social Service Office Locations near Ft. Worth TX
My experience at Fort Worth TX Child Support office – Cairen: My case ID 3*********9 has been in “enforcement” since 12/2004 I received a letter 8/2014 stating I was required to provide proof of medical coverage for my child. Which I have. Several times. I have evidence of 12 faxes since 9/2014. My employer has not been notified. I have been forced to carry a SECOND insurance policy because of this.