Find your local Child Support and Social Service Office here! Not a government website.

Panama City FL Child Support and Social Service Office

212 N. Tyndall Parkway
Panama City, FL 32404
Phone: 1-800-622-5437

Child Support Office Directions From Down Town Panama City, FL
Head east on FL-30 E/US-98 BUS E/E 6th St toward Luverne Ave
Continue to follow FL-30 E/US-98 BUS E
Turn left onto Cherry St
Turn left onto N Tyndall Pkwy
Destination will be on the right

Panama City FL Child Support and Social Service Office enhances the well being of children by locating noncustodial parents, establish paternity, establish and enforce support orders, modify orders when appropriate, collect and distribute child support payments, and refer parents to other social service programs.  These programs promote parent accountability, self sufficiency and reduce the public’s responsibility for providing financial and medical support to children.

Bay 212 N. Tyndall Parkway, Panama City, FL 32404-6432

Services Provided:
Proving paternity
Getting child support orders
Enforcing child support orders
Changing child support orders

Customer Service
(all counties except Miami-Dade) 1-800-622-54377:30 AM-6:00 PM EST Monday-FridayFlorida Relay Service-711
1-800-955-8771 (TTY)
  The State of Florida Child Support Disbursement Unit
1-877-769-0251 8:00 AM-6:00 PM EST Monday-FridayMiami-Dade County
8:00 AM-5:00 PM EST

My experience at Panama City FL Child Support office – Amber: My experience during my visit to the office on 02/27/2015 was very pleasant; however I just found out, today (03/09/2015), that my request was closed out and was not ever made into a case.  I took a day off of work to visit the office.

My experience at Panama City FL Child Support office:  Broke, Tired, & Frustrated:  I have been to this office on four different occasions for two different cases. Each time I am given the “necessary” paperwork and sent on my way, only to receive a little a week or two later saying that they need MORE paperwork done. So back down I go…


Leave a reply

359 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Child Support Office

  1. Who should I contact if I had a $700 money order stolen and cashed? Money gram didn’t help at all after saying they would tell me who and where it was cashed if I paid $18 fee for photo copy of money order.I mailed it at the post office but cs claim they ain’t seen it.So post office or cs ppl did it

Leave a reply

State Child Support Offices


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about child support issues it’s always best you contact your local child support office.


There is no custom code to display.