Who do l need to talk to about $7,962.00 that was garnished from my tax refund

child_support_personQ) Could someone please direct me to whom ever l need to about $7,962.00 that was garnished from my tax return on 2/28/2014 an has not been released to my sons mother and the dcf website shows nothing in the account from any of it.Where does the money go and how do l get in touch with someone there to find out about this problem?

A) I recommend that you visit your local child support office and speak with a DCF representative. Bring with you your tax documents confirming the garnishment of your tax refund.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *